Want to learn about 3D printing and 3D design?
These 2 hour hands on workshop will teach you the basics of 3D design and how you can begin to design and model your own 3D objects and prepare them for printing. You will learn how to modify objects in a 3-dimensional space, as well as how to begin a design from scratch.
What you get:
- to see a 3D printer in action
- 2 hours hands on with 3D design software
- support from a qualified teacher
- a personalised 3D printed keyring**
- an understanding of 3D design basics
- tips and tricks about designing efficiently for 3D printing
- the beginnings of your own design (bring a USB stick)
**Please note, due to the sometimes large print times you may not be able to take your model with you when you leave the session. If this is the case, it will be printed and shipped to you after the event.
There are currently more of these events being planned. Please check back later or use the contact us form to be put on a notification list.